We believe that everyone should have the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers. In order to protect the experience and safety of people who use Delaware Union Soccer, there are some limitations on the type of content and behavior that we allow. These limitations are set forth in the Delaware Union Soccer Rules below.
All individuals accessing or using Delaware Union Soccer’s services must adhere to the policies set forth in the Delaware Union Soccer Rules. Failure to do so may result in Delaware Union Soccer taking one or more of the following enforcement actions:
- • requiring you to delete prohibited content before you can again create new content and interact with other Delaware Union Soccer users;
- • temporarily limiting your ability to create content or interact with other Delaware Union Soccer users;
- • asking you to verify account ownership with a phone number or email address; or
- • permanently suspending your account(s).
If you attempt to evade a permanent suspension by creating new accounts, we will suspend your new accounts. Please note that we may need to change these Rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so. The policies set forth in these Delaware Union Soccer Rules govern organic content on our platform.
Content Boundaries and Use of Delaware Union Soccer
Trademark: We reserve the right to suspend accounts or take other appropriate action when someone’s brand or trademark, including business name and/or logo, is used in a manner that may mislead or confuse others about your brand affiliation.
Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in our Terms of Service and copyrighted materials policy that is located in our Delaware Union Soccer Prohibited Content Policy.
Graphic violence and adult content
We consider graphic violence to be any form of gory media related to death, serious injury, violence, or surgical procedures. We consider adult content to be any media that is pornographic and/or may be intended to cause sexual arousal.
You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. By using Delaware Union Soccer, you agree to comply with all applicable laws governing your online conduct and content.
At times, we may prevent certain content from trending. This includes content that violates the Delaware Union Soccer Rules as well as content that may attempt to manipulate trends.
We believe in freedom of expression and open dialogue, but that means little as an underlying philosophy if voices are silenced because people are afraid to speak up. In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we prohibit behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user’s voice.
Context matters when evaluating for abusive behavior and determining appropriate enforcement actions. Factors we may take into consideration include, but are not limited to whether:
- • the behavior is targeted at an individual or group of people;
- • the report has been filed by the target of the abuse or a bystander;
- • the behavior is newsworthy and in the legitimate public interest.
Violence and physical harm
Violence: You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening or promoting terrorism.
Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm. When we receive reports that a person is threatening suicide or self-harm, we may take a number of steps to assist them, such as reaching out to that person and providing resources such as contact information for our mental health partners.
Child sexual exploitation: You may not promote child sexual exploitation.
Abuse and hateful conduct
Abuse: You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. We consider abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else’s voice.
Unwanted sexual advances: You may not direct abuse at someone by sending unwanted sexual content, objectifying them in a sexually explicit manner, or otherwise engaging in sexual misconduct.
Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. Read more about our policy on hateful conduct in our Delaware Union Soccer Prohibited Content Policy.
You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others. While you may maintain parody, fan, commentary, or newsfeed accounts, you may not do so if the intent of the account is to engage in spamming or abusive behavior.
Spam and Security
We strive to protect people on Delaware Union Soccer from technical abuse and spam.
To promote a stable and secure environment on Delaware Union Soccer, you may not do, or attempt to do, any of the following while accessing or using Delaware Union Soccer:
- • Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of Delaware Union Soccer Club, Delaware Union Soccer Club computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Delaware Union Soccer’s providers (except as expressly permitted by a Delaware Union Soccer program designed to have users look for bugs in exchange for a reward).
- • Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures (except as expressly permitted by a Delaware Union Soccer program designed to have users look for bugs in exchange for a reward).
- • Access or search, or attempt to access or search, Delaware Union Soccer by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Delaware Union Soccer (and only pursuant to the applicable terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Delaware Union Soccer. Scraping Delaware Union Soccer without our prior consent is expressly prohibited.
- • Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use Delaware Union Soccer to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information.
- • Interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing Delaware Union Soccer’s services, or by scripting the creation of content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on Delaware Union Soccer.
Any accounts engaging in the following activities may be temporarily locked or subject to permanent suspension:
Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person’s browser or computer or to compromise a person’s privacy.
Spam: You may not use Delaware Union Soccer’s services for the purpose of spamming anyone. Spam is generally defined on Delaware Union Soccer as bulk or aggressive activity that attempts to manipulate or disrupt Delaware Union Soccer or the experience of users on Delaware Union Soccer to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming include:
- • if you have followed and/or unfollowed a large number of of accounts in a short time period, particularly by automated means (aggressive following or follower churn);
- • if your contributions consist mainly of links shared without commentary;
- • if a large number of people have blocked you in response to high volumes of untargeted, unsolicited, or duplicative content or engagements from your account;
- • if a large number of spam complaints have been filed against you;
- • if you post duplicative or substantially similar content, replies, or mentions over multiple accounts or multiple duplicate updates on one account, or create duplicate or substantially similar accounts;
- • if you post multiple updates to a trending or popular topic with an intent to subvert or manipulate the topic to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives;
- • if you send large numbers of unsolicited replies;
- • if you add users to lists in a bulk or aggressive manner;
- • if you are randomly or aggressively engaging with contributions or users to drive traffic or attention to unrelated accounts, products, services, or initiatives;
- • if you repeatedly post other people’s account information as your own (e.g., contributions, contributor profile, etc.);
- • if you post misleading, deceptive, or malicious links (e.g., affiliate links, links to malware/clickjacking pages, etc.);
- • if you create fake accounts, account interactions, or impressions;
- • if you sell, purchase, or attempt to artificially inflate account interactions (such as followers, shares, etc.); and
- • if you use or promote third-party services or apps that claim to get you more followers or shares (such as follower trains, sites promising "more followers fast", or any other site that offers to automatically add followers or engagements to your account or contributions).
Accounts created to replace suspended accounts may be permanently suspended. Accounts under investigation or which have been detected as sharing content in violation of these Rules may have their account or contributions visibility limited in various parts of Delaware Union Soccer Club, including search.