Summer Training Program
We are excited to introduce our highly anticipated Summer High-Intensity Soccer Training Program, led by the renowned coach, Douglas (Dougie) Cunningham. This program is designed to elevate your game through focused technical and tactical training, helping you enhance your speed of play and composure on the ball.
Here are the program details:
- Boys: Mondays & Wednesdays
- Girls: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Program Duration: 6 Weeks (12 Sessions)
- Start Date: June 19
- End Date: July 27
Training Session Schedule:
- 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM: 2010’s & 2011’s
- 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM: 2007/2008/2009’s
- 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM: 2006/2005 & College Players
Location: Middletown Village
Cost: $300 (No credits or refunds for missed sessions)
In this program, Coach Cunningham will push each participant to their limits, challenging them to think faster while maintaining their composure on the ball. With a strong emphasis on speed of play, our training sessions will help them develop the essential skills necessary to excel on the field. Whether they aspire to become a standout player on your team or have your sights set on college soccer, this program is tailored for serious travel players who are committed to taking their game to the next level.
- WEEK 1 - Quick Position Recognition
- WEEK 2 - High Intensity Passing
- WEEK 3 - Effective Adjustments
- WEEK 4 - Connective Play Short sided 4 v 4 to 6 v 6
- WEEK 5 - Expanding Play to 8 v 8 to 11 v 11
- WEEK 6 - Focus on Combining all of the previous Material in Game Simulated models
To reserve your spot click on the following link or if you have any questions, please reach out to Coach Cunningham at douglas.cunnigham@
Don't miss your chance to train with one of the best in the field. Join us this summer and unlock their true potential as a soccer player!